Proton Inspira X vs Lancer EVO X (EVO 10)

4:00 PM

Some people like it but some people keep condemn it. This is what happen to Proton when they reproducing Mitsubishi Lancer GT. I am not saying rebadging since Proton have made some improvement to this car like new suspension by Lotus, more quite cabin and enhance on its CVT coolant.

 

Proton-Inspira-1-625x387

 

For me, it is part of business strategy for both parties. If I am Lancer’s owner, of course I also get mad. Better car for a cheaper price? Who doesn’t want it! Smile with tongue out

But for hardcore JDM lovers, it is just small matters. Owned the “original” car is the most important things I guess

 

mitsubishi-lancer-gts

 

There are also rumors Proton would come out with a turbo version for Inspira. Maybe it will be like the Ralliart edition for Lancer GT. And if it is true, I think it is a good things to be done.

 

Inspira-X

 

I think proton have done a great job so far. Cant wait to see if there are R3 = Ralliart edition for Inspira for the price of Lancer GT.On the other hand, if Proton able to come out an Inspira X (same chasis as EVO X not Lancer GT) it is a great things to hear if it cost only half price of the EVO X Winking smile

 

 

Source: ZTH

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Twitter

Facebook