, ,

2011 Volvo S60 (T60)?

4:00 PM

Volvo have introduced the new S60 for this 2011. This new car is been completely redesign both interior and exterior. Volvo have try to make their car more sporty and stylish with introduction of the S60 about 10 years ago. They made it but it is not enough.
2011-volvo-s60-photo_001

So in 2011, with this new S60, it really shows up that they really working hard to compete with other automakers like Audi, BMW and Mercedes.

I really impressed with this new design. The front face lift is more curvy but still maintain the Volvo DNA.

2011-Volvo-S60

The back side of this car is also amazing. See this nice LED taillight? Nice one huh?Winking smile
But at first I thought this car is the new AUDI A4 Nyah-Nyah

2011_volvo_s60_vgrab_02
Volvo-S60-2011

The interior part is also amazing with a must-have-features-for-not-cheap-car like memory seats, GPS, reverse camera, digital controls and blind spot detector (I really like this features for new cars)

2011-new-volvo-s60-interior2011-volvo-s60-photo_013

Now let see a 2 types of review for this car:

Test drive:

Features:

Volvo is always known for safety features. Let see how this car performed in a crash test.

I really impressed since its cabin was not wrecked! It can save passengers and driver from injuries like serious broken leg or trap in a car.

Spec (from edmunds.com):
  • 3.0L 6-cyl. engine
  • Automatic transmission
  • Up to 18 cty/26 hwy mpg
  • All-wheel drive
  • Bluetooth
  • iPod input
  • Satellite radio
  • Side/Curtain Airbags
  • Stability control
  • Traction control
  • Navigation System (Optional)